Please Help ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter catman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catman

Guest
Please pray for my friend ### who has a drug addiction and is suicidal. ### please call home.
 
Jesus state ask for anything in my name, and have faith in me, and it shall be given unto you.....Let us pray

Father in the name of Jesus only you know the troubles that ### is facing at this point in her life. And only you Jesus can fix it, so I come in agreement with ###, that you will guide his friend back home, and touch her heart and allow her to walk in your sight forever more in Jesus name we pray. AMEN!!
 
Praying for ###, that God surrounds her with God fearing christians to show her a better

way to live life.
 
I pray that God will return ### safely home to her loved ones and give her the strength, peace of mind and happiness she needs. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
145
Hi everyone , I really need your prayers and thoughts at this difficult time in my life. My husband of 22 years passed away nearly one year ago on the ### , my daughter has not been ok mentally and physically due to her ex bf giving her drugs bashing her and her over dosing in a coma ### times...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom