Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingmercy

Faithful Servant
Dear God,

Please I am begging you to help me. I keep crying even now. Even after so many improvements in my life I cry. I am unable to forget him. Please help me. Please.
 
In the name of Jesus we come into a covenant of prayer asking for the glory of God to hear us and guide us with peace, health and understanding. The bible says where two or more are gathered in my name I will be there with them and what you ask in prayer it will be done. We praise his mighty name..amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me. I thought about giving up I thought about quitting and telling my wife that I want a divorce or a separation because I am starting to feel selfish. I am an old man and I have been with my wife for almost ### years and our adult son still lives with us...
Replies
10
Views
184
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
480
Dear God thank you for me getting back home. I am finally laying on my bed drinking alcohol and eating a sandwich after not eating all day. Please help me get my work done correctly and on time tomorrow and for the rest of the week.please stop my hands from shaking and please don't let me sweat...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom