JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Please help me with the attacks today dear Lord God. Please help me Father to concentrate on what I need to focus on when the attacks are so bad. I plead the blood of Jesus over spiritual warfare Lord God.

Thank you for all the help you’ve been giving me Father. I praise your Holy name Lord God. You are exalted above all the earth Father forever and always. Glory Hallelujah to your name Lord!! I gladly serve you Father God and only you! You are my awesome Savior!!! Thank you thank you Lord!!! In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen 🙏🏾
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Psalm 143[a]
A Prayer in Distress

1 A psalm of David.

Lord, hear my prayer;
in your faithfulness listen to my pleading;
answer me in your righteousness.
2 Do not enter into judgment with your servant;
before you no one can be just.
3 The enemy has pursued my soul;
he has crushed my life to the ground.
He has made me dwell in darkness
like those long dead.
4 My spirit is faint within me;
my heart despairs.
5 I remember the days of old;
I ponder all your deeds;
the works of your hands I recall.
6 I stretch out my hands toward you,
my soul to you like a parched land.
Selah
7 Hasten to answer me, Lord;
for my spirit fails me.
Do not hide your face from me,
lest I become like those descending to the pit.
8 In the morning let me hear of your mercy,
for in you I trust.
Show me the path I should walk,
for I entrust my life to you.
9 Rescue me, Lord, from my foes,
for I seek refuge in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
May your kind spirit guide me
on ground that is level.
11 For your name’s sake, Lord, give me life;
in your righteousness lead my soul out of distress.
12 In your mercy put an end to my foes;
all those who are oppressing my soul,
for I am your servant.
107:28-30
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.
Let Your will be done.
Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Heavenly Father help me. Please remove this spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace. Please stop this evil from touching my work. It freezes the computer every time work comes in. No other time. Please grant me freedom and peace Father God. In Jesus precious name. Amen...
Replies
11
Views
260
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Replies
12
Views
118
I speak create command command decree declare GREATLY Since the attacks been going all day plus it’s Friday i don’t see any hope im exhausted from the assignments they need to end the circles just suck i cant get my voice back for nothing or my communication it’s a bunch of crap the assignments...
Replies
10
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom