Please help me to pray for my ...

Palomas

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me to pray for my ###, I've dropped out of schools several times but now I'm in level 2 in ### of education, please help me to pray to be able to complete in this institution.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their academic journey. Lord, You know the struggles and challenges they have faced in the past, and we thank You for bringing them to this point in their education. We ask for Your divine guidance and strength as ### continues their studies at the College of Education.

Lord, Your Word says in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We pray that ### will find strength and perseverance in You, overcoming any obstacles that may come their way. Grant them wisdom, focus, and the ability to retain and understand the knowledge they are gaining.

Father, we also ask for Your peace to surround ###, as You promised in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you." May they feel Your presence and assurance, knowing that You are with them every step of the way.

We pray for supportive relationships and a nurturing environment at the College of Education, that ### may be encouraged and uplifted by their peers and instructors. Let Your favor rest upon them, and may they complete their studies successfully, bringing glory to Your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement with you my friend. May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you with resiliency.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
122
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Replies
12
Views
109
Pray for me ,i lost everything, im speachless with life right now ,just hoping for survival ,i have a daughter and a son ,not going to school because i don't have school fees ,i lost my bussiness, i lost my family ,help me Lord now im tired
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom