Please help me to pray against murstabation... ...

Sutrych

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me to pray against murstabation... I have been into this for a period of 5 years, I have gone to men of God and also prayed on my own but when the desire comes I fail to control myself. I really desire to worship my God with a pure spirit and pure heart but this murstabating thing hinders His glory upon my life.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
Genesis 4:7, NIV: "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.'"
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone pray against the evil forces behind all the unnatural man-made weather disasters (fires, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc.) that are going on all over the world. Including ### a few years ago, ### last years, and ### just about a week ago. These weather disasters are not natural...
Replies
11
Views
264
They are not praying against me. God protect me and bless me. Evil virus problem empty. I am good
Replies
10
Views
164
Everyone pray against the unnatural man-made weather events orchestrated by the enemy to destroy nature, and us!! Pray against every evil government regime responsible for it. Please pray that these evildoers and the genocidal attacks that they are doing will be stopped once and for all! These...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom