Please help me to get C.F. ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
153
JESUS please help me to get close to ### and be with Unspoken request in JESUS Also several unspoken request in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
276
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get the job so that I need to make a good living. A lot of money in my life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom