Please help me pray our salary will ...

Peej_07777

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please help me pray our salary will be given now as we have no money already to spend for budget. Please pray my boss ### will give us the salary. Thanks. Im ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray my salary will be credited now as I have ### bills to settle and rent to pay. That my boss will remember our salary. Thanks a lot. Im ### ###
Replies
10
Views
351
Please help me pray my salary will be credited now as I have ### bills to settle and rent to pay. That my boss will remember our salary. Thanks a lot. Im ### ###
Replies
6
Views
278
Dear God please help me and please forgive me. I'm very tired and I don't want to do this anymore. I thank you for the opportunities that I have had to work and to earn money that allowed me to support my wife and our adult kid's. It's not fair that I have to have a meeting tomorrow at ### am...
Replies
14
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom