Please help me pray for strength, for financial blessings,

sara101

Servant of All
Please help me pray for strength, for financial blessings, peace of mind and good health. I am drained by all these recent challenges. My husband lost his job, his visa application is rejected, my rent is overdue for I don't have money to pay plus I have my ### and ### years old sons to support. I tried to get a loan from the bank but my credit limit has been maxed out. I honestly don't know of any options now. I need miracles. Lord, I know these too shall pass. Help me endure all these and find ways to survive financially. Thank you and God bless you all!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever asked, dreamed, or prayed according to God's will and timing.  Please continue to pray and trust God.

 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
141
I thank God for Jesus Christ. My Lord is Savior. I have a heavy heart right now and I seek the prayers for my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for my son and I as we try to recover from financial loss due to me being in a car accident in November ### and my son lost his job May ###. This...
Replies
7
Views
324
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom