Please help me pray for instant solution. on ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
11
Views
73
Please help me pray for instant miracle. I lost my job over a year ago. Since then I have been on serious debts and loan. I hardly find food to feed my family or meet their needs. My children need medical care, but no money. I have been searching for a job but no response. I have skill and...
Replies
9
Views
321
i have been sick i had a respiratory problem please help me pray for healing . i cannot take care of my kids they need me badly . i cannot move much . thank you for your prayer . a blessing to me and my family . thank you so much
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom