Please help me pray for God open a best new way for ###. Thanks alot

HIEN.NG

Servant of All
Please help me pray for God open a best new way for me. Thanks a lot
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear sir, pray with me that God should open doors of power and annointing upon my life. Thanks a lot sir
Replies
6
Views
401
Dear Lord!! I give you praise and Glory, I worship you. Jesus we call your blood on us, we welcome you in our heart and house, we call your Holy Spirit on us and request for his guidance. God I thank you for this new day so I can praise you and thank you for all the blessing, God you are our...
Replies
8
Views
685
I've been struggling for a very very long time with general stagnation in all areas of my life. I've betrayed my own ambitions and have ruined any possible future I could see for myself due to my own laziness and mental health. I don't feel worthy of God's help but I know I need it. I've come to...
Replies
9
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom