Please help me pray for ### break

Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
164
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
250
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom