Please Help Me Out Of This...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daim
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daim

Guest
Dear Lord, please help me out of the trouble I am in. May I be found not guilty of the charge and may there be a willingness and inclination for this on the part of all involved. May I be able to clear my name, rebuild my life in a sanctified way, not lose my home and if there could please be a way to a speedy end to all this I would be so grateful and would give praise for this along with all other praise every day for the rest of my life. May I please qualify for food assistance benefits – it’s not absolutely essential but it would really help me very much. Please help me out of this and to a good resolution and help me through each day; I need so much help to get by and especially so much of the Lord’s mercy. Without it I am lost. Help me to strengthen my faith and to find a good path to charity. Thank you so much for all the help You have given me already. These things I ask, I ask this in the name of Your Beloved Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Please hear my prayer. Thank you. Amen.
 
O Heart of Jesus, we place all our trust in You, hoping for all things from Your goodness. You make a root flourish beneath the soil; You can make fruitful the darkness in which we may find our self in today. We adore You in all Your purposes even without knowing them; Your will be done, not ours. Help us to practice patience O Lord. Sometimes it is difficult to understand trials, heartbreaking as they are, can be turned into blessings. Lord, give us peace of mind, peace of heart, and peace of soul, as we offer You our thoughts, our words, and our actions, and yes, Lord our sufferings. May they all be for Your greater glory, in Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please intervene ### problem on law. I believe that You work together in all things for good to them that love You. Please Lord, bless ### with wisdom and teaching, please bless ### with consolation and understanding of Your deep love to ###. Please let Your name be glorified in all situations of ### included during court's battle. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had dreams where I lose my relations that I want and would want including answers and things I never ask for, don't want, or would want to never happen instead, and God dodged answering my prayers correctly since July - 7 - 2025 to today Feb-19 - 2026. Pray that those things will never happen...
Replies
5
Views
220
Dear Lord Jesus, My second day at work and it’s awful. It’s highly excruciating and I’ve been out in the sun and this is what I’m gonna be doing a lot for the summer. I’ve had enough of working at ###. My parents and my mom even took my sunscreen away cause it made me look goofy. I don’t like...
Replies
10
Views
193
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom