Please help me out..get me out of ###

Venetha

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me out..get me out of loneliness and evil thoughts..and help me to concentrate on my studies and get a good job..and please help me to stay with ### life long God please
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My second day at work and it’s awful. It’s highly excruciating and I’ve been out in the sun and this is what I’m gonna be doing a lot for the summer. I’ve had enough of working at ###. My parents and my mom even took my sunscreen away cause it made me look goofy. I don’t like...
Replies
10
Views
197
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me get my bachelors degree in science associates degree in science, Eagle, leadership certificate, interpretation certificate, and minor in science and a good GPA from a good college. And have a lot of Zoo experience to work with a bunch of exotic wild...
Replies
7
Views
178
I give thanks for your prayers that got me my pension deposit on time. Now I need release of my SS payments right away. I must move from my granddaughter's apt because her mother, my daughter, keeps bad mouthing me and causing too much negativity around me. We did not have the best relationship...
Replies
10
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom