Please Help Me, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I would like to decide to move out from the company I currently work at. I believe that the job I got was from You but I tried very hard to win the colleagues' hearts and to work hard and disciplined to be a good model for people around me. However, my communication with the boss has been getting poor on each day, that I thought because of some old employees' advisories to him. The refused changes, and they would rather to advise him a negativity about me to the boss. Dear Lord, I appreciate the job because this is from You. I would like to communicate this with the boss, but the boss seemed to close his heart and mind to keep opening the opportunity of our cooperation. Therefore, Lord, please let me know Your decision today, if this is Your will for me to keep working there, please give me a chance to talk with the boss with a peaceful and comfortable communication. But, if this is not according to Your will, please help me to get another job. Please let the doors of working opportunities still be opened for me. Please bless me with safe travel, please bless my sister's finance with financial coverage and a grown up character. Dear Lord, I ask these all to You in Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Father God, we thank You for this job and we pray for ### to receive Your grace and favor. We pray for peace from above to prevail in Jesus name. We come against every contrary forces and we decree favor and protection...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
152
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
186
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son fine a permanent job as we are...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom