Please help me lord.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen!

&"The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord cause His face to shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His face to you, And give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26) May the New Year bring you many blessings!

prayer2.jpg

 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
152
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
176
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom