I’m praying that God will work in your situation in a powerful way and provide for all your needs.
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.
I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please
In the name of JESUS
Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...