Please help me in prayer I'm in ###

Thnetophe

Prayer Warrior
Please help me in prayer I'm in prison for ### years now the ### with in prison some case they are getting freedom please help me in prayer God to give me freedom too in this month in Jesus name amen
 
```markdown
Please help me in prayer I'm in prison for 3 years now. The am with in prison some case they are getting freedom please help me in prayer God to give me freedom too in this month in Jesus name amen

God’s Love Letter to You

My Child…

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways…Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered…Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image…Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being.Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived…Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake…Psalm 139:15-16
For all your days are written in my book…Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live…Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother’s womb. Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day your were born…Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me…John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love…1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father…1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could…Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect Father…Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope…Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore…Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing…Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing well to you…Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession…Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul…Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart…Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine…Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles…2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart…Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes Revelation 21:3-4
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth…Revelation 21:4
I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus…John 17:23
For in Jesus my love for you is revealed…John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you…Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you…1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love…Romans 8:32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me…1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again…Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen…Luke 15:7
I have always been Father and always will be Father Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is…Will you be my child?...John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you…Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

This is who God says we are:

2COR.5:20

Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His plea through us. We plead with you on Christ's behalf, "Be reconciled to God!"

1 Peter 2:9​


​


9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.​

```​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

3rd day of fasting below 50 calories to stay in ketosis. My goal is 40 days. I have some depression about my ability to learn. I had written from the Bible that a sanctified person is able to do all kinds of work. I am sad or pessimistic about learning. I think I won't be able to learn or I...
Replies
7
Views
254
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
131
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom