Please Help me I am in Urgent ...

DaisyMae1960

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please Help me I am in Urgent need of help right now. The Cash Stores I borrowed money from went into my bank account and I am in the negative. I am so scared now. I have a consumers proposal through my Trustees. Which means they do get their money back but slowly. Now I am worried they will bother my contacts I gave them my references. Please help me so I don't have a heart attack. I am scared. Pray everything will work out for me and my references won't be bothered my Trustees will help me and they will get their money and my bank account will not be touched anymore. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
250
Good afternoon, 😞 I am a mother of two children going through very serious difficulties. 😭 Unfortunately, I cannot express everything here, but I urgently need your help. I kindly ask for your prayers so that I can get through this safely together with my children. 😞 From the bottom of my heart...
Replies
14
Views
313
Dear God please help me not to throw up today at work or at home. Please help me get out of bed and to clean my up and to get my clothes on and get back to work on time and please don't let me shake and sweat anymore. I need your help with my AWS right now. Please dear God please help me because...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom