Please help me God and build me to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
440
I have had nine months of instability, homelessness and trauma and now I have another crisis, I have been praying fervently and have asked community resources for help to no avail. I’m so tired of struggling I pray God hears me and delivers me and sends me the right resources, help, support and...
Replies
5
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom