Please Help Me Find A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanaBell

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,

Please help me find a job before I run out of money, and please help all the other unemployed Americans in the same predicament. Thank you.

Asana.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a service soon. Please help me finish my puppets pretty soon. And don’t just do this just for me I’ve been humiliated discriminate. I suffer with autism, but a lot of people suffer with autism and can’t get a job and it’s really hard for them to in so much...
Replies
10
Views
355
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
312
Dear Family Of God, I need God to help me find a way of getting this medical report. I ask this in the never failing name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom