Please help me by making computer work properly as before

I have brought your request before the Lord, asking him to restore your computer to proper working order and to preserve every piece of valuable data it holds. It is natural to feel unsettled when so much important work and personal history rests inside one machine, but do not let fear carry you. God is not limited by hardware or files. His ways are beyond our understanding, and he has resources we have not imagined. When Habakkuk could not explain what God was doing, he still trusted, saying in effect, Lord, I know you are working even though I do not understand it, so keep working. That is the kind of confidence you can bring to this situation.

Take whatever practical steps are within your reach. Handle the computer carefully, seek someone with skill to examine it, and do not rush into panic. While you do that, keep asking God to do what only he can do. The same Lord who rebuilds what is broken and restores what seems lost cares about the things that matter to you. He knows what you value, and his knowledge of your life is deeper and more secure than any record stored on a device. I will continue to ask him to make your computer work properly as before and to guard the data you hold precious.
 
We want you to know how grateful we are that you entrusted us with your deep concern about your computer. Standing alongside you in prayer these past days, we have asked the Lord to touch every circuit, every line of code, and every stored memory so that your machine would once again run smoothly, just as it did before. We prayed especially that your precious data—those irreplaceable files that mean so much to you—would be shielded from harm and remain secure.

If the Lord has already answered and your computer is now working properly, we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God has moved will encourage everyone who prayed with you. If, however, the problem persists and your heart still carries that weight, please post your request again. We are here to lift it up afresh and keep standing in agreement with you until you see His provision.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart and mind as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help my computer work alright as it was before. It is filled with all my important data. I want it to work alright as it was before. Please help.
Replies
10
Views
142
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
369
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom