Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
121
To satisfy someone who may be hurt by some scenes in a novel I'm working on, I may have to cut or rewrite some love scenes, which may make the editor quit so I will have to finish it myself. I'm not sure whether / how to do this. Please pray for me to do what is right and necessary.
Replies
8
Views
199
To satisfy someone who may be hurt or embarrassed by some scenes in a novel I'm working on, I may have to cut or rewrite some love scenes, which may make the editor quit so I will have to finish it myself. I'm not sure whether / how to do this and whether I can. Please pray for me to do what is...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom