Please Help ###, I Praying To Like Peristant Widow

  • Thread starter Thread starter HOllie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOllie

Guest
I pray for my friend he very depressed. I pray God you will heal his heart set him free from depression. Help him to be happy God let him let go of the hurt, pain, anger, failures, things he's done wrong or wrong that's been done to him. I pray God I will be able to prove to him show him what ### and ### say he will at least forgive me let it out of his mind, heart. He will trust me he open back up will real close again. I pray we have a lot of fun when we go out together this week. I ask God you open his heart back to me. I prayed God if he was for me you would bring him back you did. I have faith in you God. Now I ask if he's for me you will make him a good husband for me. If he's not you will help me to let go bring a good person for me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God. Job 31:16: “If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary, Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:16, Job reflects on his responsibility to care for those in need, specifically the poor and widows...
Replies
6
Views
270
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:16: “If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary, Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:16, Job reflects on his responsibility to care for those in need, specifically the poor and widows. By...
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom