Please Help ### and ###, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I just spoke with my mother through phone call about an hour ago and she told me about hard situation at home. She said that my sister who is getting ### years old and lives in the same roof, has not spoken to our parents for about a month, and my brother who is getting ### years old has the same attitude. Please Lord, have Your mercy upon my parents, my sister, and my brother. Please bless them with soften heart, please give them peace and love, and please let their hearts full of joy. Please drag each one of them closer to You and please don't let my sister or my brother turn their believe to other but still to You, my dear Jesus. Please forgive our sins. Please cleanse us through Your blood. Please give my sister and my brother a chance to repent, Lord. If it is in accordance to Your will, please let my brother to study abroad as we heard he got a scholarship. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
LORD BRING THESE TWO SIBLINGS CLOSER TO THEIR PARENTS. REMOVE THE SILENCE FROM THEIR MOUTH'S AND SHOW THEM THAT LOVE IN SURELY IN THEIR PARENTS HOME, SOUL AND HEARTS IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
I pray for the union of this family. Please give them the grace to be open to each other so they can once again be a family. I ask this through the name of Jesus, our savior.

Also may I suggest the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus? One of its promises to its devotees is to unite families.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Paulina I am praying with you. According to our Father “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” – Matthew 18:19-20

So let us pray together.

“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity…Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.” – Psalms 133:1 & Matthew 5:23-24
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear future members of the community! I've been working for nearly fifteen years, climbing the ladder thanks to my seniority, but today I no longer feel fulfilled. I dream of changing paths, traveling, supporting my family, but I don't have the means to leave legally. This weight is...
Replies
9
Views
344
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
543
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom