Please heavenly father do not forsake me. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stop ### from whatever he's doing out there now. There must be a way to bring him back because I think he might actually be killing people now. The way he's been talking and acting lately if he hasn't been he's going too and you have to stop him please please. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
171
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
273
Please heavenly father do not allow it to be so long if there's a best option I know you will find it because you're perfect but I'm very tired.. I will see you soon! I miss you already. Love you. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
5
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom