Please Heal My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, I am sorry I changed my mind on this arrangement to do a talk on Bereavement at this networking/presentation in March.

After I had a meeting with ###, I felt uneasy, so I have told her I am withdrawing.

I am sorry if I upset and offended her, and I am sorry if I offended you, and dishonored your name.

Father, I pray for my protection, that ### will not spread gossip and damage my reputation and of course your reputation Father.

I pray ### would show her understanding towards me and not ignore me.

Father, if I have got it wrong and you want me to do this talk in March, I pray ### would ask me to reconsider, if she does not ask me, I would take it you do not want me to do this talk.

But I pray either way, ### will still be a friend to me and she would fully appreciate my honesty, and that she will spread good things about me.

Father, I do feel nervous, like a nervous little boy, please heal my mind and Father, help me to let go of this fear and help me to SURRENDER! to you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
205
Lord please heal heal mymoms life pleas ehelp my unbelif. Lor dplease heal my dad help my unbelif. Lod pleas heal my Borthe rna his fmaily please restore family reunon in Christ power. Lor dpleas ehal my uncle . pleas ehal my granduncleint henameof the Lord Jesus Christ. Lor dpleas ehal my da...
Replies
12
Views
157
Please heal my ### brian. she needs healing in ehr brain and only YOu can do this. please pray urgently my ### is not well very ###. and me and my ### are fightign a LOt. its really hard ebcuas emy ### has ### so it sliek she is a child emotionally an dim so tired of walkign on eggshells. help...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom