Please heal my whole body and these ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It has stopped attacking my whole body because I do not know where that comes from.
Replies
6
Views
118
I don't know what is going on in my body get high blood pressure is so high everywhere in my body because it is not supposed to be this. Heal everywhere
Replies
11
Views
124
I don't know why my whole body is being attacked for no reasons. I don't know where that comes from. I haven't slept all day.
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom