God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, the name above all names, let Your perfect will be done! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
Please pray to heal my marriage, and to make it a Godly relationship. Please pray that we can find forgiveness, and develop new tools to make it healthy. Please pray that we can become best friends.
I have been married for ### years and my wife ### and I are having problems. We both need prayer. Our hearts need to be softened and communicate better with each other. We both need to have forgiveness and keep Jesus in our lives. I need a miracle for God to fix our marriage. Remove our...