Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
Dear Body of Christ, I gave my life to Jesus last year and I continue in the word. But at the moment I struggle from neurological issues that kind of prevent me remembering what I read and inhibits me to do the easiest things like driving a car, talking and caring for myself. I would love you to...
My director at my work had to take her husband into emergency last week. He was falling backwards. The doctors have ran all sorts of tests and can't find the issue. Please pray for divine healing. Pray that God will intervene and stop the balance issues. Pray that God will give him, his wife...
Pray that my daughter will heal her broken spirit , having problems in the aftermath of years with undiagnosed adhd. Pray that she will gain mental strength to understand people around her and know how much we all love her. Pray my husband will gain mental strength to heal from stress and...