Please heal me from pain in my digestive system, and from endometriosis. Thank You, Lord, Jesus. Amen. I pray Psalm 107:20, Psalm 91, 3 John 1:1-3, 2 Kings 20:1-6 upon myself. Please bless me with health and long life. In Jesus, name. Amen. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
In the name of the Lord Saviour Jesus Christ let the knot be broken and let the chain of pain be smashed with the blood of Jesus on Calvary and heal you from it and be testimonial to others.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This morning I'm lifting up this anxiety to you God, I'm at the end of my tether, I have to contact my landlord today about the situation and I'm scared, intervention is needed. I want to cry, I can't believe I'm being manipulated and keep checking messages and thinking "what could I have done...
Replies
10
Views
277
I was invited to breakfast at a lookout tower, yet there was a 5G cell tower right next to it. As we talked about it, the main person who works at the tower said that something had been done to minimize the radiation. Yet my body feels a bit radiated. Please pray that God will heal me and...
Replies
12
Views
122
Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,259
Members
649,569
Latest member
Glaillorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom