Please heal ever to clean it up ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Please heal every to clean it up in my system to free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. No more painful in my system because I don’t deserve pain at all.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECLARE DECREE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY IN I GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE GREATLYYYY GET A HOME OF MY OWN TO RENT TO OWN OR PAID IN FULL OR HAVE A PLACE HOME I CAN SAVE UP THATS FRESH AND CLEAN GREATLYYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY BECAUSE I GET...
Replies
9
Views
135
Lord let me find a nice good dilligent cleaning lady in the next 2 days. Let her find to be exact. Or let the last cleaning lady call me and help me because i find her very helpful and her presence is calming. Amen. She had health issues (throat pain) last time so that she started to cry at my...
Replies
5
Views
105
LIFE IN I GET HELP LOCATE MY ANGELS THAT CAN HELP ME GREATLY I MY PAPERWORK MASTER BUILDER PERMIT APPROVED PRINTED SEND THE PAPERWORK THATS NEEDED FOR APPROVED WORK IF NEEDED AT ALL IN THE GARAGE TO MAKE IT IN MY NAME GREATLYY A HOME 🏠 SAFE SECURE TO STAYYYY IN SECRET GREATLY WITH AN AREA I CAN...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom