Please Guide Me, Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, every morning I would like to ask Your guidance in my working place. I'm not trying to be selfish, but, as my working experiences in the past times, I have had relationships with my boss or my working colleague that brought me away from You. This experience made me afraid to fall in the same mistake. Therefore, I laid this issue to You and please intervene my working activities and my relationship with ### and my boss. Please let Your name be glorified in me. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord bless this woman to be her own person and not be influenced by the negative. Amen
 
Lord bless this job and all related in it. Amen.
 
Lord I ask that you bring peace and mutual respect to this work environment and work through your humble servant allowing her to be a beacon to guide her colleagues to your kingdom.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
188
Lord, I ask that you please guide me on the situation I have on my heart. I don't know what to do. I've done everything to forget and to not wonder...but I've failed on that. I'm too afraid to act either way. Lord, please guide me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom