Please grant me assistance and guidance today and all ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
Please grant me assistance and guidance today and all through the week. I have been mentally exhausted and physically down. I ask for my energy be restored and my faith to be renewed. Lord, please also grant me confidence to fight for the terrible mess I am in, and please grant me opportunities of further studies and careers, so I can use my talents, skills and knowledge for your glory. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Please give me assistance and blessings. I need guidance on how to constantly improve myself during my career-break. I also pray for wisdom on being positive daily though it doesn't work out on my favour all the time. I also pray you will give me the job opportunities, both short-term and...
Replies
10
Views
377
Please give me assistance and blessings, Amen
Replies
9
Views
246
Lord, Please give me assistance and blessing over the next few days. I am feeling overwhelmed and anxious about work and life. I am experiencing burnout and desperately need your healing power. I also pray that you will pour wisdom upon me so I can have a productive day in writing my assessment...
Replies
10
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom