Please God

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
That ### unload the vehicle and come home that everything goes ok and I won't need to go there in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No reason to be here anymore, no reason to live. If you won't take me please give me a sure fire method and the courage to do it myself. I don't want anyone to go with me. I'd prefer painless and peaceful if that's possible. I'm ready to go any time now, God. I'm thinking that ### weeks from...
Replies
8
Views
182
Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
Im requesting a prayer to not be kicked out because of financial burdens and come to agrrement
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom