Please God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to find our lost pet bird. God gave me many chances to be kind and patient with the people and animals I love, and I keep missing them. I ask God for one more chance, please.
Replies
13
Views
197
DEAR GOD PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. IM VERY SCARED. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
15
Views
166
Please god I’m sick to my stomach I can’t handle all this anymore what did we do lord ? Please remove any thing from my life that is causing this lord you are the most high god lord I beg of you
Replies
13
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom