Please God Speak To His Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
Heavenly Father, ### is not healed yet I can see he found it frustrating by annoying and he felt as if he couldn't achieve what he wanted and didn't know what to do. God I cannot be without this man for too long, well I can but I don't want to because it is unnecessary, I have so much to give him and it would be hard for me to be without him. I am sure. Your work should not be shattered or broken but it should be honored above the skies and I need you help, I kneel on my knees and plead for mercy, I see right through you, you are a loving father, you want the best for your daughter, just like no one influences the decisions you make for your daughter and no one gets in the way, slows you down or hurts your daughter or causes you to do anything wrong towards your daughter. I pray in the Lord's name that you help me and remind him of the text message I sent him when he snapped at his daughter, remind him of it right now just like you remind me of my dreams. Tell him, this girl is very wise ###, tell him that she knows what is best for your daughter, remember when she told you what was a bad example for your daughter, remember what she told you, ### she's not too young, she's responsible, did your mother provide for you, maybe give her a bit more respect in the terms of persistence, go back home ###, go back to your family and spend some time with them, don't be fooled by what you see around you, life is too precious, it is also meaningless in the sense that you are worthy so why let this all get you down and why make such bad irrational decisions. This girl loves you so much, just open your eyes and see she was trapped and couldn't express herself but her thanking you shows how much she's grown back to her restoration. It's not about her, it's about you, yeah she doesn't want to lose you for selfish reasons but she puts you first, wants to seek you first before her, so come to your senses and please go back to her. Amen.
 
Lord I think you better heal these two at the same time I guess, in the mighty name of Jesus...and amen to that :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I feel uncertain, stay close to what brings me peace. I am not meant to force my way forward. Gentle steps are still steps. You walk beside me, even when the path feels unclear.
Replies
6
Views
211
I am not behind in life, even if it feels that way sometimes. My path doesn't need to look like anyone else’s to be meaningful. You are guiding me even in the slow moments. Trust that I am exactly where I need to be right now.
Replies
9
Views
305
Jesus, speak to my ex's heart as he reads the agreement for our child. Let him sign it. Let him see why I ask this from him. And let him feel safe enough to agree and sign. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom