Please God send us the right tenant ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us to find a good renter for my rental property. Who are God fearing and honest.I believe lord will provide at the right time as he has always does.
Replies
13
Views
164
I pray that God send me someone to my life that who is not abusive, manipulative, who use me and push me to things I can't do I tun in to people that I don't trust and I don't trust my family and I don't trust anyone but God and Jesus. It seems like everyone I know are up to are up to no good...
Replies
8
Views
264
Please God send me companionship and let me please rest good tonight worry and stress free, I’m a good woman just need a good man to love me and I will love him back in Jesus name I pray Amen and Goodnight ❤️❤️🙏🏾🙏🏾
Replies
6
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,944
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom