Please God Restore Function Of My ### Hand To Be Able To Work For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatianatarheels

Servant of All
I had a cervical disc compressing my nerve and had surgery a week and a half ago. All the pain went away except for my left hand. My wrist has a horrible sharp pain and my fingers are numb. My surgeon does not know if it is from nerve being inflamed from the herniated disc or possibly carpal tunnel? I have to return to work in a few weeks and don't know how I am supposed to type all day on the computer with this horrible pain. I have a daughter to support. Please in the name of Jesus Christ let His pain go away so I can work for my family!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Let This Be Your Prayer: God I ask in Jesus’ name step in my life and prefect all things that concern me. Let Your perfect will be done in my life and the lives of all those I love and care about in Your perfect timing. Thank You Jesus. I Trust You Lord. Show Yourself strong in our lives. <><><><>

A Prayer For You/Click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-16846-i-surrender-all/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
:Please restore the function of my hands and arms. I just had neck surgery because a herniated disc was compressing my nerves. Now I may have neurological damage on my arms and hands. It hurts to type. I need my hands to perform my job in front of a computer. Please pray that my arms, hands and...
Replies
12
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom