:Please restore the function of my hands and arms. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please restore my whole life’s work I really need memory a routine I watch gym back health mind spine Evil 👿 corndogs gone so I don’t have to focus on the situation anymore it’s beautiful out side for myself my family souls forever forever DNA 🧬 based narrow road Aldridges I finally get to spend...
Replies
5
Views
265
Sister/Brother please pray for my younger brother who is suffering with type I diabetes. Please pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that "For function of pancreas" and also pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that "To repair the damaged kidneys." Please I am begging all of you my sister and brother please...
Replies
7
Views
206
Please pray I am protected, hands and arms, fingers especially for my job but my total protection and health, and relationship with B🙏
Replies
6
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom