Please god please forgive me jesus for ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
435
Nothing changed in my life all negativety financial problems my inlaws who are bitching behind me creating fight but still have no regret just living their happy life and are reason for my broken marriage and family god has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me ..there is no...
Replies
10
Views
73
God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom