Please GOD, I pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for my brothers. I ask you Lord to help them be men of God. Give them confidence and a financial blessing that would help them to build their house. I ask you to break any evil spirit or curse that binds them to move forward. Give them peace and sound mind to make good decisions. Bring good and positive people into their lives so they can be able to stay positive. O Lord, there are so many problems. But you know. I ask in your holy precious name Jesus.

Call out the name of Jesus. The devil, evil spirit, will flee from you. Pray, pray, pray. Jesus, save me. Jesus, help me. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, protect me.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God I need my medicine so I can eat please help me with this. Ask my wife to help me. I'm sorry to be selfish but I really need it. I pray in faith with gratitude and believe God's will prevail. Thank You God. In Jesus Christ's name I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
284
In the last 2 years have lost my family it's been one struggle after another no car homeless at times I stayed strong in my faith. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't eating much. I became very sick and weak very fast. It turned out my gallbladder was infected and I was septous. They had to...
Replies
6
Views
284
they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom