Please God, I have made another attempt at winning ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I begin again with hyperbaric oxygen treatments in the morning. Please pray my body adjusts to the pressure this time and my ears and or head don't become congested and so painful I have to stop treatment. The doctor wants me to resume treatments after doing a painful procedure to relieve my ear...
Replies
8
Views
260
There is a young girl who I have been helping as a volunteer minister for about 6 years now. It has gone from at first hopeful & so beautifully positive to so horribly negative and so downhill. People have free will & they may say they are Christians but unless they are willing to live...
Replies
23
Views
949
Hello. I have made a post recently requesting prayer for myself. For this post, I am requesting prayer for my mother's son. I have heard that he is in really deep trouble. He is my mother's actual son. Her blood relative. Her last. I was someone she took as her own many years ago. As I have...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom