Please God I done so much hard ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wedding air is returned to me my domain gps Power is back with me prayers no more gift no grace anymore it's not worth it God cried he's done so am I. Witchcraft can't hurt me my family mates that are a good thing. Not Husband of the Lord made it or put me first I'm done it's over let My son...
Replies
6
Views
235
Please God please forgive me Jesus for all the sins that I have done against you Jesus please forgive me Jesus please please. Please pray for me today I have online classes and so please pray that teachers should not scold me or shout me or ask questions to me and also please pray that the day...
Replies
6
Views
134
Please Help Me be strong all day today "In my weakness Your Strength is perfected" Please Holy Spirit lead & guide me in all of my ways today & help me 100 % successfully accomplish what I must get done I don't feel so good right now & I ask of You please to help me stop shaking from too...
Replies
9
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom