Please god help my daughter ### and

Anna bell

Disciple of Prayer
Please God help my daughter ### and her boyfriend ###. They had a huge argument and are now apart for a day. My daughter is very sad and heartbroken. He says he loves her and I know she loves him. Please get them back together to work out their problems and give them another chance. Please work on ### today and remind him of what a good person my daughter is and have her contact him as soon as possible. They are going to talk tomorrow; the sooner the better for ###. Thank you for listening, God. Amen.
 
[SIZE=14pt]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Out of our obedience comes our blessings.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]John 15:7: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Let's Pray: God I lift up myself to you, those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God I ask You in Jesus name, that You will step into each of our lives and perfect the things that concerns You and each of us. God bless each of us with everything that we stand in need of and everything that You want us to have. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God.   [/SIZE]Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives.  Protect us from all hurt, harm, and danger.  Deal with our hearts and minds. Teach us how to number our days and apply our hearts unto wisdom.  Bless each of us to come to know You, love You, and bless us with the spirit of obedience to live our lives to please You. God bless each of us to fulfill our God given destiny. Amen.[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please Read My Times Are In Your Hand[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]: [/SIZE]https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-times-are-in-your-hand.htmlhttps://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-times-are-in-your-hand.html
 
Please God help my daughter ### and her boyfriend ###. They had a huge argument and are now apart for a days..My daughter is very sad and heart broken. He says he loves her and I know she loves him..Please get them back together to work out their problems and give them another chance..Please work on ### today and remind him of what a good person my daughter is and have her contact him asap. They are going to talk tomorrow the sooner the better for ### please. Thank you for listening God..amen

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my daughter lives in ###. She say it is a difficult language. She is living there for ### years now with her baby daughter and husband. She struggles to learn th language. I ask that You would give her the wisdom to learn the language to help her to feel more welcome and willing to learn
Replies
12
Views
165
Dear God please help my beautiful daughter to be able to make enough money as a personal fitness trainer that she went to school for and that she wants to be to help people improve their life. I'm sad to know that it's mostly about the money to earn to be able to support yourself and your...
Replies
11
Views
485
Please help my ### realize that she does not need to lose any more weight and that she’s perfect the way she is in God I pray amen
Replies
13
Views
587
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,277
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom