Please God hear my prayer intentions. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
87
Lord I am asking you hear my prayer, and that you accept me just the way I am, that you leave out not one thing and I am delivered according to your promises. Amen
Replies
7
Views
292
I pray for all prayer intentions and members right now. I pray that the Lord will help them with the struggles they are going through in this season. For you know exactly what they need in this moment. Draw near to them and let them feel your presence. Open their eyes, ears, and hearts to you...
Replies
11
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,118
Messages
16,807,441
Members
650,559
Latest member
Calaurgunarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom