Please God Give Us A Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
please god, jesus, holy spirit bring joy and peace into my life, PLEASE if I am supposed to be with ### help me to be patient and wait for her.. please may we be a family again, please help us.. I love you and thank you for everything I have. please help me to grow in faith .. and god bless everyone on this site
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty im praying for spiritual strength to push through our work assignments today bring in the help and coverage today stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday im praying for...
Replies
10
Views
206
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve only told you so many ###. I had to go through at the ### and just trying to work my way up like an employee get promoted and be treated equally, but I wasn’t and I did everything I could, but I was also foiled. I had enough losing my job at a ### and then my beautiful...
Replies
6
Views
145
God, people say we should forgive sinners and leave justice to You. But my heart is full of questions. When someone does something wrong, why don’t they face the consequences at that very moment? And when an innocent family loses the person who was their only support and breadwinner, how can...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom