Please God Don't Let Me Fall This Test Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele914

Servant
I'm at the ### please don't let me fail this written test God please help me on this I need my license
 
♡♡♡ Psalm 54:2 states: Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. ♡♡♡Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, walk through my home and bless the atmosphere.
Bless my home with a spiritual cleansing.
Take away all my worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for me. Come through for me Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word.
Bless, heal, deliver, and protect me.
Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus.
Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health.
Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You God.
Bless my love for You God to never stop growing and flourishing.
God be glorified in my life.
Rule and reign in my life (heart, mind, body, and soul) as You rule and reign in heaven.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about.
Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will as I pray in agreement with this request. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
176
God please do not let my girlfriend be pregnant. We had protected sex, but there may be a possibility of pregnancy. I know it may sound wrong to ask for this, but when I have a child I want to give them the best possible life and having a child at my young age would not be fair to them. I know...
Replies
6
Views
434
TEAS TEST Please pray for me as I take the Teas Test on the 11th May, that I will pass with a 70 or above, so that I may be accepted into the Nursing program for the fall semester 2024. Pray for clarity and focus, and that God would grant me favor with the Teas and I will hear good news.
Replies
9
Views
581
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom