Please God answer my prayers

Father I have two things that I have desperately been praying about and I just feel like you don't hear me or don't care. I believe that if you truly love someone you never stop praying for them no matter how incessant the prayer is. You keep praying until something happens. I pray that ### will finally realize that he lost a good woman and actually fight for me for once. I pray that I mean something, anything, to him and that he would finally change his ways and fight to keep me in his life. I pray God that you would help him see the error of his ways and that he would actually reach out to me and realize that his behavior is just so childish. Please show him that he can't keep living the way he has been and that there is someone that truly loves him no matter what. Please show him that there is someone who wants a real relationship and eventually marriage with him. Please God help him realize what he is loosing because I truly love him and I want to help him have a better life if he would just let me. I pray that one day he will have eyes for only me and not everyone else. I pray that you will put me in his heart and on his mind tonight. I pray for this everyday and I believe that you are the only one that can make a way for me and ###. I also pray to desperately lose all of this weight that I have gained. I have gained so much weight from being depressed and heartbroken for lon. I have been working out a lot at the gym and I just don't seem to be losing that much and I am not sure why. Please God help me and ### and also help me with this weight loss. IJNIPA
Pls help her Lord vth all prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray for my strength and happiness, you know my struggles and story. I pray my grandson ### make it home back to ### safely from ### protect him Lord. Watch over my grandson ### keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray that ### and ### find jobs as soon as possible and go back...
Replies
9
Views
130
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and at your grace and mercy. I need you right now Lord, please intervene. My blood pressure is not coming down I'm stressing about my adult children, job, and grandchildren situations. I just can't keep doing this. What about me, no one I can turn to for me but...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear me and answer. My God I need you now, I'm tired and at your grace and mercy. Please hear my prayers and answer. I pray for a miracle for me, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will find a better paying job and safe place to...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom