Please God, allow me to have one more chance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please God, allow me to have one more chance to make things right at work. Allow me to have the start date changed or a definite answer to my work issues. Help me trust in you and follow your plan. Amen
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
385
Please pray for me that God will allow my girlfriend, ###, to reach out to me soon. I have been dating her over 3 years and I really love her and want to be with her. Please pray that God will open her heart and her mind that she will reach out to me soon via text or phone call. I really miss...
Replies
10
Views
464
please God, allow me to keep my job 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Replies
4
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom