Please give me confidence

B k

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for me to gain confidence from God and eliminate my inferiority complex. Why do I worry about what people think about me? I want to be brave like David when he fought Goliath.
 
REMIND YOURSELF WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. IF GOD BE FOR YOU THEN WHO CAN STAND AGAINST YOU? NO ONE! BLESSINGS!!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.







 

Attachments

  • quote prayer anxiety fear worries stress hope faith doubt fear color blue .jpg
    quote prayer anxiety fear worries stress hope faith doubt fear color blue .jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer faith hope trust morning let light shine psalm color .jpg
    quote prayer faith hope trust morning let light shine psalm color .jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling with self doubt and anxiousness. Please ask God to provide peace to my mind and protect me from all harm. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
636
Please pray for Jesus to give me the confidence to get a full-time permanent job as a Business Analyst in a government sector, although others mocked and despised me and said a lot of nasty words which I am quite hurt by. I trust Jesus will get me through this unemployment stage to get a...
Replies
4
Views
305
Dear Lord, please give me confidence for an interview today. I really need help. I need a job. Lord please help me deal with my neighbors. They are awful people. All because I told them something, it's been downhill ever since. It's tit for tat with them. I don't know what to do. They do not...
Replies
8
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom